Membership And Donations
1. With your membership “The 7R Future Leadership Institute” will be able to:
- organize more seminars, conferences and courses
- grow our content curation department
- match more students and student leaders with representatives of the C-Suite (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, …) by bringing them around the table of high level third party conferences
- send more students and student leaders around to 7R partners all over the world, helping them become ‘high potentials’ in their field
- adopt a strategy of setting up specific thematic chapters bridging university and industry, supporting the growth strategy of our members via our “Leadership Expansion Plans”
- give you -as a member- a substantial reduction on the ticketing fees of all FLI owned and related seminars, courses and conferences according to the terms and conditions as published on our website
- For example we will be organizing the Business of Rowing Seminar at the 2016 Oxford-Cambridge Boat Race for max 100 people. Non-members will pay ca 650 euro’s for the day. Members will pay only ca 150 euro’s.
- offer you a growing network around the FLI brand
- invite you, in due time, to join a bi-monthly FLI diner
- build seminars, courses and conferences leading to a certificate of value for all participants, including you as a member
- invest in several forms of digital education, exclusively available for members
2. Support the International Student Senate, as a part of FLI:
With your support we will be able to:
- organize a second edition of the Bree/Schilde Summit in 2016
- fund the International Student Senate as a think tank for elected student leaders
3. Become a shareholder of the Institute:
If this would be of interest to you, please contact us via the Homepage Contact Field for more details.
4. Donate voluntarily:
The Future Leadership Institute is entirely supported by private donations.
For more details on memberships and bankdetails contact: info(at)fli.institute