|Talent Coaching is an exclusive top event, yearly organized by the IMBA section of Vlerick Alumni. Its purpose is to enable our IMBA alumni, who are working on their careers, to learn from the best of Belgium’s most outstanding executives and entrepreneurs.
Networking is key to Talent Coaching. Therefor the event is designed to create networking opportunities, during which participants and executives get acquainted with one another. Talent Coaching emphasizes conversation among peers in an high standing atmosphere of equality.
The following keynote speakers will share with you how their talent and passion has resulted in a great mix of career development and entrepreneurship:
- Francine Swiggers, Chairman Arco
- Bart Van Den Meersche, General Manager IBM BE/LUX
- Hugo Vandamme, Chairman Roularta
After their career summary, they will further explore this topic in a lively debate, moderated by Dirk Bontridder, President of Food Division Eurofins.
A glass of champagne and a stylish reception will offer a refreshing moment and will flow over in an exquisite 5-course dinner in the exclusive setting of the historic part of De Warande.
The dinner will allow each of you to get in closer contact with one of the speakers or with one of the special guests, who committed themselves to join the event for the dinner part:
- Lieve Mostrey, Head of Technology, Operations & Property services, Member of the BNP Paribas Fortis executive committee
- Michel Van den Broeck, Managing Director LeasePlan Belgium
- Eric Lonbois, CEO Accenture
- Jo Van Onsem, Managing Director Xerox Netherlands
- Annick Van Overstraeten, Managing Director Planet Parfum
- Jos Kayaerts, CIO Siemens Belux
- Carmen Cordier, Chairman Crossroad Consulting
The speakers and special guests will chair a different table for each course, allowing active learning and networking, while savouring the exquisite food and wine from De Warande’s Chef.
A Captain’s Drink at the Upper Bar will allow for a conclusive and enjoyable networking session.
We would be most honoured to welcome you on October 22nd, from 5:30 pm onwards. We start at 6:00 pm sharp.
Dress Code: Business
5:30 pm Welcome + Drink
6:00 pm Opening Talent Coaching
6:05 pm Topic introduction by Chris Van der Auwera, President Vlerick IMBA Alumni
6:15 pm Career summary by three top CEO’s
6:55 pm Debate moderated by Dirk Bontridder, President Food Division Eurofins
7:30 pm Q&A
8:00 pm Networking Champagne reception
8:40 pm Interactive 5-course dinner with rotating CEO seats
10:40 pm Captain’s drink in De Warande’s Upper Bar
Leave a Reply